|How to Store|
|BEST to Consume|
Within 2 day once received
Air Flown Fresh Salmon Trout Sashimi Cut
From SGD $16.50
2 options are available : 200g or 400g / pack
200gms Pack contains 14 to 18 slices.
400gms Pack contains 35 to 38 slices.
Air Flown Fresh Salmon Trout Sashimi has never been frozen and farmed in Norwegian cold & clean waters off the coast of Norway.
- Do not consume if vacuum pack is loose upon receiving
- Do not freeze and thaw for consumption
- Best to Consume : within 2 days in sealed vacuum pack
Product images are for illustrative purposes only.
Actual products may be differ in size due to cutting.
Responsibly sourcing our Air Flown Fresh Salmon Trout is important to us which is why at FISK we work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability. Responsibly Sourced Carefully chosen for freshness and a tender texture.
Cold Water seafood generally take a longer time to grow thus this gives more fat to the fish. This results in a better flavour on your plate.
A normal meal of Trout (200g fillet) contains about 1.8EPA and DHA. This makes Norwegian Trout one of the richest food sources of Omega-3.
A normal meal of Norwegian Trout covers a person’s weekly needs of Omega-3 fatty acids, following The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) recommendations.
What is the difference between Air Flown Fresh Salmon and Air Flown Fresh Salmon Trout?
- They are similar in nature but the main differences are their colour, fat content, fat distribution and appearance.
- Trout has a brighter red colour than Salmon.
- Trout has less fat content than Salmon.
- Trout has more intermuscular fat or marbling than Salmon.
- Trout is shorter than Salmon and more wider round shape.