|How to Store|
Air Flown Fresh Salmon Whole Head On ~4.5kg
***Please indicate cutting option before adding to cart!**
Air flown fresh Salmon farmed in Norwegian cold & clean waters off the coast of Norway.
A versatile fish prepared with the skin on for ease of cooking and to give a fuller flavour.
Cold Water seafood generally takes a longer time to grow thus this gives more fat to the fish. This results in a better flavour on your plate.
Product images are for illustrative purposes only.
Actual products may be differ in size due to cutting.
Air Flown Fresh Salmon whole fish purchases enjoy cutting options and vacuum sealing.
Please indicate your option in your remarks when checking out.
7 options are available above.
*During portioning, weight of product decreases due to trimmings.*
One normal meal of salmon (200g fillet) contains about 1.8EPA and DHA. This makes Norwegian Salmon one of the richest food sources of Omega-3.
Responsibly sourcing our salmon is important to us which is why at FISK we work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability. Responsibly Sourced Carefully chosen for freshness and a tender texture.
We maintain a temperature controlled cold chain to ensure our products maintain product quality from time of manufacture to your doorstep.
Related to Article : Salmon vs Salmon (Fjord) Trout
- Sashimi Grade
- Air Flown Fresh
- Cutlet contains bones
- Fillet contains less or no bones
- Weight includes bones
- During portioning, weight of product decreases due to trimmings.
Skin is tasty!
So when you’re cooking salmon, keep that skin on: It provides a safety layer between your fish’s flesh and a hot pan or grill.
- For Salmon to be pan seared correctly, first heat your frying pan over medium heat for about four minutes.
- Massage the fillet with olive oil, then place it in the hot frying pan.
- Raise the temperature to high heat and cook for three minutes. Raising the temperature of the pan creates a crispy sear on the outside of the fish, while keeping the inside delicately tender.
- While the fish is cooking, season with salt and pepper.
- Flip the fillet and cook for an additional three minutes, then remove it from the pan and serve with a fresh lemon wedge.