|How to Store|
Black Tiger Shrimps – Raw Headless Peeled Tail On
Weight 1kg/pack, Origin : Vietnam, Farmed product
Quantity is 21-25pcs/kg
Shrimps are tropical prawns that are farmed in areas near the equator, generally along the coast in artificial ponds.
We maintain a temperature controlled cold chain to ensure our products maintain product quality from time of manufacture to your doorstep.
Shrimps farming is increasingly being certified as sustainable in accordance with the Global GAP, BAP or ASC standard.
Under ideal conditions, the prawns can grow up to a length of 20 centimetres.
These prawns are extremely popular and gaining more and more popularity.
- Weight indicated is the minimum what you will receive
How To Defrost Vannamei Shrimps
- To safely thaw Shrimps, place the Shrimps in the refrigerator overnight so it can thaw out gradually.
- This is the best way to preserve the Shrimps flavor and texture.
Keep it Simple
- To sauté any Shrimps , cook over medium heat, with a bit of butter or olive oil.
- You can add other ingredients such as garlic for additional flavor.
- To ensure the prawns cook evenly, spread them out in a single layer on the pan. Sear for one to two minutes