|How to Store|
Clam Chowder Soup
From SGD $14.00
Award winning Clam Chowder that contains NO MSG or trans fat.
Be assured you are eating only hand-shucked sea clams and fresh fish, thickened the traditional way with a roux, not chemicals or additives.
We use only 100% natural ingredients and time tested recipes.
Ingredients Clam Chowder:
Clam Broth (Water, Concentrated Clam Juice, Salt), Light Cream, Water, Crab Meat, Tomato Paste, Butter (Cream, Salt), Wheat Flour, Contains 2% or less of: Water, Chicken Base (Chicken, Salt, Rendered Chicken Fat, Dextrose, Sugar, Natural Flavor, Safflower Oil, Chicken Broth, Turmeric), Onions, Modified Corn Starch, Paprika, Salt and Spices.
Allergens: Milk and Wheat. May Contain Crustacean Shellfish.
- Award Winning Recipe
- No Trans Fat
- NO MSG
- Allergens Clam Chowder : Milk and Wheat. May Contain Crustacean Shellfish.
- Ready to eat
- Weight indicated is the minimum what you will receive
- Place unopened bag in rapidly boiling water for approximately 10 minutes (thawed) or 20 minutes (frozen).
- Stir bag in water occasionally to avoid bag sticking to the bottom.
- Carefully remove bag from boiling water.
- Cut corner of bag and pour into serving bowl.
USE CAUTION- Bag and contents will be hot!
- Pour thawed product from package into microwave-safe bowl.
- Stir and loosely cover.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring halfway.
- Let stand in microwave for 1 minute.
- Carefully remove from microwave.
USE CAUTION – bowl and contents will be hot!
NOTE: Microwave times may vary. Do not allow contents to boil.
There are no reviews yet.