|How to Store|
If you enjoy Crab Bisque that is thick and flavorful, then you must try this.
Award winning Crab Bisque that contains NO MSG or trans fat.
Be assured you are eating soup that has been thickened the traditional way with a roux, not chemicals or additives.
We use only 100% natural ingredients and time tested recipes.
Ingredients Crab Bisque:
Clam Broth (Water, Concentrated Clam Juice, Salt), Light Cream, Water, Crab Meat, Tomato Paste, Butter (Cream, Salt), Wheat Flour, Contains 2% or less of: Water, Chicken Base (Chicken, Salt, Rendered Chicken Fat, Dextrose, Sugar, Natural Flavor, Safflower Oil, Chicken Broth, Turmeric), Onions, Modified Corn Starch, Paprika, Salt and Spices.
ALLERGENS: Crab, milk and wheat.
- Award Winning Recipe
- No Trans Fat
- NO MSG
- Allergens: Crab, milk and wheat.
- Ready to eat
- Weight indicated is the minimum what you will receive
- Place unopened bag in rapidly boiling water for approximately 10 minutes (thawed) or 20 minutes (frozen).
- Stir bag in water occasionally to avoid bag sticking to the bottom.
- Carefully remove bag from boiling water.
- Cut corner of bag and pour into serving bowl.
USE CAUTION- Bag and contents will be hot!
- Pour thawed product from package into microwave-safe bowl.
- Stir and loosely cover.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring halfway.
- Let stand in microwave for 1 minute.
- Carefully remove from microwave.
USE CAUTION – bowl and contents will be hot!
NOTE: Microwave times may vary. Do not allow contents to boil.