Baked, Boiling, Broiled, Pan Frying, Soups, Steam, Grilled, Fried
|How to Store|
Fresh Black Tiger Shrimps
*PLEASE TAKE NOTE*
Our Fresh Tiger Shrimp is ordered upon request. This is to ensure that you get the freshest quality. We do not keep stock.
Processing order always takes 2 days.(excluding ordering date)
**Quantity will be 20-30 pieces/kg, Minimum order quantity is 1kg**
Our Fresh Tiger Shrimp is farmed in Malaysia.
We are sure Fresh Black Tiger Meat is much better texture and sweeter than Frozen one!
Black Tiger Shrimp has a firm texture and a somewhat sweet flavour. When Black Tiger Shrimp is cooked, meat turns white and their black stripes turn bright red.
We do not deliver on Sundays and Public Holidays.
Black Tiger Shrimps have a mild, almost bland flavor compared to the pronounced taste of ocean-harvested Gulf shrimp.
Cooked Tiger Shrimp meat is also softer than that of other shrimp species.
Tiger Shrimps have gray to black stripes on gray or bluish shells and associated stripes on the peeled meat.
The cooked shell turns bright red.
The white flesh is tinged with orange if cooked peeled and red if cooked in the shell.
Meat should be slightly resilient and moist.
Improper storage temperatures, refreezing or extended frozen storage can turn shrimp tough, dry and fibrous.
- Fresh Product
- Farmed in Malaysia
- Minimum Order Quantity is 1kg
- 1kg will be around 20pcs – 30pcs
- Weight indicated is the minimum what you will receive
Keep it Simple
- To sauté any tiger shrimps recipe with shell on, cook over high heat, with a bit of butter or olive oil.
- You can add other ingredients such as garlic for additional flavor.
- To ensure the shrimps cook evenly, spread them out in a single layer on the pan. Sear for one to two minutes
There are no reviews yet.