|How to Store|
Fresh Red Snapper
From SGD $25.00
*PLEASE TAKE NOTE*
Our Fresh Red Snapper is ordered upon request. This is to ensure that you get the freshest quality. We do not keep stock.
Processing order always takes 2 days.(excluding ordering date)
Our fresh Red Snapper is farmed in Malaysia.
We do not deliver on Sundays & Public Holidays.
Fresh Red Snapper purchases enjoy complimentary cutting and vacuum sealing.
Please indicate your option in your remarks at the check out page.
3 options are available below.
Option 1 : Whole fish, Cleaned and Gutted
Option 2 : Butterfly Cut and vacuum packed.
Option 3 : Fillet Cut and vacuum packed. Head and Bones packed separately.
During cutting, weight of product decreases due to trimmings.
Red Snapper has a lean, firm and moist texture with delicate and white flesh.
Due to its succulent, mildly sweet and fresh taste, it makes red snapper adaptable to many flavour components from mild to intense seasoning.
Just a little creativity in your recipe is enough to make this fish the most delectable dish on the table.
Red Snapper is a highly versatile fish which can be steamed, grilled, broiled, baked, sautéed and poached.
All you need is just a little condiments to provide you with satisfaction.
- Fresh Product
- Farmed in Malaysia
- Weight indicated is the minimum what you will receive
Steamed Whole Red Snapper
One whole 3-pound red snapper, cleaned and scaled
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
2 scallions, finely chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
1 tablespoon canola oil, plus more for rubbing
1. Choose one of the flavor combinations and chop all of the ingredients except the oil together with a large pinch of salt. Transfer the paste to a small bowl and stir in the oil.
2. Make 5 parallel 3-inch-long slashes on each side of the snapper, slicing almost through to the bone.
3. Lightly season the fish with salt and fill the slashes with the paste. Rub the fish all over with canola oil.
4. Preheat the oven to 425°. Set the fish on a sheet of heavy-duty foil and set another sheet on top; fold up 3 of the sides. Add 1 tablespoon of water to the packet and seal completely.
5. Transfer the fish to a rimmed baking sheet and steam in the oven for 30 minutes, until the flesh just flakes.
6. Lift the fillets off the bones and serve.