|How to Store|
Half Shell Scallop – 1kg
Half shell scallops are ideal for grilled dishes such as barbecue, pots and steamed dishes, etc.
Can be used for various cooked dishes.
Scallops contain magnesium and potassium which are the two nutrients that keep your heart healthy.
Both play a role in relaxing your blood vessels.
Therefore, sufficient levels of each vitamin may decrease blood pressure and prevent heart disease.
- Weight indicated is the minimum what you will receive
- 9pcs – 10pcs per pack
- Size is 9cm±
- The scallops are supplied in half their shells
- Defrost overnight in a refrigerator and consume within 24 hours
Once defrosted do not refreeze
- Please be sure to heat and cooked.
- Not Sashimi Grade
- Appearance, color, package design between the photo and the real thing may be different
How To Defrost Frozen Scallop Large Meat
- You can thaw them several hours or overnight in the refrigerator. Do not thaw scallops at room temperature.
Half-Shell Butter Cheese Scallops
1. Half-shelled Scallops – 12 scallops
2. Unsalted butter – 60g, cubed
3. Mayonnaise – 4 tablespoons
4. Shredded mozzarella cheese – 120g
5. Salt – to taste
6. Ground black pepper – to taste
7. Dried parsley flakes – to garnish
1. Preheat the oven at 200 degrees celsius.
2. Defrost the scallops if using frozen.
3. Remove scallop meat from its shell and clean the meat with water thoroughly to remove any dirt.
4. Blanch the scallop shells in hot water to disinfect. Rinse with water and place the scallop meat back on the shell.
5. Place the butter in a bowl and heat in the microwave at 20 second intervals until just softened. Stir to form a paste.
6. Add mayonnaise, salt, and pepper to the butter and mix well.
1. Place scallops on an oven tray lined with aluminium foil or baking paper. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
2. Pour out any broth collected in the scallop shells.
3. Spoon the butter mixture evenly onto each scallop. Sprinkle the cheese on top.
5. Bake the scallops in the oven again for another 8 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and 6. the sides are slightly brown.
7. Garnish with dried parsley flakes.