|How to Store|
From SGD $5.00
Farmed in Norwegian cold & clean waters off the coast of Norway.
A versatile fish prepared with the skin on for ease of cooking and to give a fuller flavour.
We maintain a temperature controlled cold chain to ensure our products maintain product quality from time of manufacture to your doorstep.
Responsibly sourcing our Salmon is important to us which is why at FISK we work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability.
Responsibly Sourced Carefully chosen for freshness and a tender texture.
Cold Water seafood generally take a longer time to grow thus this gives more fat to the fish. This results in a better flavour on your plate.
One normal meal of Salmon (200g fillet) contains about 1.8EPA and DHA. This makes Norwegian Salmon one of the richest food sources of Omega-3.
A normal meal of Norwegian Salmon covers a person’s weekly needs of Omega-3 fatty acids, following The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) recommendations.
At FISK we guarantee we main the cold chain by freezing fish from fresh always.
We guarantee that our Salmon has never been frozen from old out of date Salmon.
- Cutlet contains bones
- Fillet contains less or no bones
- All cuts come with skin on
- Weight includes bones
- Weight indicated is the minimum what you will receive
How To Defrost Frozen Salmon
To safely thaw frozen fish, place the fish in the refrigerator overnight so it can thaw out gradually. This is the best way to preserve the fish’s flavor and texture.
Skin Is Tasty!
So when you’re cooking salmon, keep that skin on: It provides a safety layer between your fish’s flesh and a hot pan or grill.
- For Salmon to be pan seared correctly, first heat your frying pan over medium heat for about four minutes.
- Massage the fillet with olive oil, then place it in the hot frying pan.
- Raise the temperature to high heat and cook for three minutes.
- Raising the temperature of the pan creates a crispy sear on the outside of the fish, while keeping the inside delicately tender.
- While the fish is cooking, season with salt and pepper.
- Flip the fillet and cook for an additional three minutes, then remove it from the pan and serve with a fresh lemon wedge.