|How to Store|
From SGD $28.50
Scallop Meat have more than 80 percent protein.
One hundred grams serving provides 25 grams of protein and just 95 calories.
They are also a good source of both magnesium and potassium.
We maintain a temperature controlled cold chain to ensure our products maintain product quality from time of manufacture to your doorstep.
Scallops contain magnesium and potassium, two nutrients that keep your heart healthy. Both play a role in relaxing your blood vessels.
Therefore, sufficient levels of each vitamin may decrease blood pressure and prevent heart disease.
- Weight indicated is the minimum what you will receive
How To Defrost Frozen Scallop Large Meat
Regardless of the cooking method you choose, follow a few general tips when working with scallops:
- Thaw scallop, if frozen. You can thaw them several hours or overnight in the refrigerator. Do not thaw scallops at room temperature.
- Rinse scallops and pat them dry with paper towels before cooking. If scallops have too much moisture on the outside, they won’t brown properly.
- Cut large scallops in half to ensure even cooking.
Minutes count! Cook scallops just until they are opaque; otherwise they can get tough quickly.
- If you’re not using a recipe and need to know how long to cook scallops, use the opaque cue. If scallops are opaque they are done.
There are no reviews yet.