|How to Store|
Lobster Bisque Blount Clam Shack – 510g
A perfect blend of minced sweet lobster meat simmered in rich cream and sherry.
This Lobster Bisque is easy to prepare, heat the bag in boiling water for approximately 10 minutes and serve.
Perfect for home or restaurants.
Ingredients Lobster Bisque:
vegetable stock (water, carrots, onions, celery, salt, sugar, corn oil, potato flour, carrot powder), light cream, lobster meat, sherry wine, butter (cream, salt), wheat flour, contains 2% or less of: lobster flavor (lobster, salt, corn oil), tomato paste, modified corn starch, sugar, nonfat dry milk, salt, nisin preparation and spice.
CONTAINS: MILK, SHELLFISH (LOBSTER) AND WHEAT
- Allergens Lobster Bisque: Lobster, wheat, milk
- KEEP Frozen
- Ready to eat
- Weight indicated is the minimum what you will receive
Temperature of bisque must reach 74℃(165℉).
BOIL IN A BAG – RECOMMENDED
How to prepare our Lobster Bisque
1. Insert the frozen bisque pouch in a medium-size pot filled with water and bring to a boil.
2. Boil for approximately 10 minutes.(or 6 minutes if thawed)
3. Carefully remove the pouch from the boiling water.
4. Open and serve.