|How to Store|
Lobster Bisque DE HOMARD – 472g
Knocean Foods brand delicious frozen Lobster Bisque.
Made in Canada using their fresh-caught lobster, they use only all-natural ingredients, with no artificial additives or preservatives.
This Lobster Bisque is easy to prepare, heat the bag in boiling water for approximately 8 minutes and serve.
Perfect for home or restaurants.
Ingredients Lobster Bisque:
Water, Lobster, Whipping cream, Onion, Butter, Flour, Carrot, Celery, Sherry, Tomato, Olive Oil, Garlic, Sea Salt, Natural paprika colour, Spices.
Allergens: Lobster, Wheat, Milk, Sulfites
- Allergens Lobster Bisque: Lobster, wheat, milk, Sulfites
- KEEP Frozen
- Ready to eat
- Weight indicated is the minimum what you will receive
Temperature of bisque must reach 74℃(165℉).
BOIL IN A BAG – RECOMMENDED
How to prepare our Lobster Bisque
1. Insert the frozen bisque pouch in a medium-size pot filled with water and bring to a boil.
2. Boil for approximately 8 minutes.
3. Carefully remove the pouch from the boiling water.
4. Open and serve.