|How to Store|
Lobster Bisque Soup
Award winning lobster bisque that contains NO MSG or trans fat.
Be assured you are eating only hand-shucked sea clams and fresh fish, thickened the traditional way with a roux, not chemicals or additives.
As part of our continued commitment to quality our chowders contain no trans fat or MSG, ever.
We use only 100% natural ingredients and time tested recipes.
Ingredients Lobster Bisque:
Light Cream, Seafood Stock (Water, Concentrated Clam Juice, Lobster Stock Concentrate, Salt), Lobster, Tomato Paste, Butter (Cream, Salt), Wheat Flour, Contains 2% or less of: Chicken Base (Chicken, Salt, Rendered Chicken Fat, Dextrose, Sugar, Natural Flavor, Safflower Oil, Chicken Broth, Turmeric), Onions, Paprika, Salt and Spice.
Allergens: Lobster, Wheat, Milk
- Award Winning Recipe
- No Trans Fat
- NO MSG
- Allergens Lobster Bisque: Lobster, wheat, milk
- Allergens Clam Chowder : Milk and Wheat. May Contain Crustacean Shellfish.
- Ready to eat
- Weight indicated is the minimum what you will receive
- Place unopened bag in rapidly boiling water for approximately 10 minutes (thawed) or 20 minutes (frozen).
- Stir bag in water occasionally to avoid bag sticking to the bottom.
- Carefully remove bag from boiling water.
- Cut corner of bag and pour into serving bowl.
USE CAUTION- Bag and contents will be hot!
- Pour thawed product from package into microwave-safe bowl.
- Stir and loosely cover.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring halfway.
- Let stand in microwave for 1 minute.
- Carefully remove from microwave.
USE CAUTION – bowl and contents will be hot!
NOTE: Microwave times may vary. Do not allow contents to boil.