Broiled, Pan Frying, Pasta, Raw, Ready to eat, Sashimi, Sashimi Grade, Steam, Sushi, Grilled, Boiled, Fried
|How to Store|
Mongo Ika Sashimi ~ Cuttlefish Fillet
From SGD $14.50
**Frozen, Sashimi Grade, 150-200g/pack or 250-300/pack **
Mongo Ika Sashimi ~ Cuttlefish Fillet has crunchy texture and sweet taste!
This is fully cleaned Cuttlefish fillet.
Recommended to be eaten Sashimi with wasabi and soy sauce, broiled, steamed or fried like calamari.
We maintain a temperature controlled cold chain to ensure our products maintain product quality from time of manufacture to your doorstep.
Precautions of Mongo Ika Sashimi ~ Cuttlefish Fillet
After opening and thawing, please consume as soon as possible.(within same day defrosted)
Do not refreeze even if you have extra.
- Sashimi Grade
- Frozen Product
- Ready to Eat
- 150-200g/pack or 250-300/pack
- Origin : Thailand, Produced in Japan
- Weight indicated is the minimum what you will receive
How To Defrost Mongo Ika Sashimi ~ Cuttlefish Fillet
- To safely thaw Mongo Ika Sashimi, place the Mongo Ika Sashimi in the refrigerator overnight so it can thaw out gradually.
This is the best way to preserve Mongo Ika Sashimi flavor and texture.
- The other way to defrost is under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 1 days
Be the first to review “Mongo Ika Sashimi ~ Cuttlefish Fillet”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.