|How to Store|
Grilled Salmon Fins is a simple dish of salmon fins quickly grilled then coated with a sauce prepared with soy sauce, ginger and sugar.
We maintain a temperature controlled cold chain to ensure our products maintain product quality from time of manufacture to your doorstep.
Product images are for illustrative purposes only.
Actual products may be differ in size due to cutting.
- Contains bones / fin / Skin On
- Weight indicated is the minimum what you will receive
Grilled Salmon Fins
600–700 g salmon fins, around 25 pcs
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp ginger paste
1. Arrange salmon fins in a baking rack, place in a parchment paper lined baking tray then grill it in a 180C preheated oven for 15 minutes.
2. While grilling combine soy sauce, brown sugar and ginger paste in a small bowl, mix it well then set it aside.
3. Remove from oven, increase oven heat to 200C, brush top of salmon fins with soy sauce mixture then place the salmon fins back into the oven. Grill for 5 more minutes.
4. Remove from oven then serve.
There are no reviews yet.