Baked, Boiling, Broiled, Pan Frying, Soups, Steam, Grilled, Fried
|How to Store|
NET weight 800g/pack, 10-12pcs/pack, NET weight 800g/pack, 8-10pcs/pack
Sea Tiger Shrimps Head On Shell On
From SGD $59.00
NET Weight 800g/pack
Origin : Malaysia, Wild-Caught
Quantity is 8-10pcs/pack, or 10-12pcs/pack
Please select the size of Shrimps.
Sea Tiger Shrimps have meaty, crunchy and Sweet flavor.
Wild-caught around Sabah, Kota Kinabalu, Langkawi island.
Cooking method is suitable for Broil, Poach, Saute, Grill. etc
We maintain a temperature controlled cold chain to ensure our products maintain product quality from time of manufacture to your doorstep.
- Weight indicated is the minimum what you will receive
How To Defrost Shrimps
- To safely thaw Shrimps, place the Shrimps in the refrigerator overnight so it can thaw out gradually.
- This is the best way to preserve the Shrimp flavor and texture.
Keep it Simple
- To sauté any tiger shrimps recipe with shell on, cook over high heat, with a bit of butter or olive oil.
- You can add other ingredients such as garlic for additional flavor.
- To ensure the shrimps cook evenly, spread them out in a single layer on the pan. Sear for one to two minutes
There are no reviews yet.