|How to Store|
Seafood Marinara – Mixed Seafood ~ 500g
Seafood Marinara contains a mix of different seafoods including small shrimp/prawns, mussels, slices of calamari and pieces of fish.
We maintain a temperature controlled cold chain to ensure our products maintain product quality from time of manufacture to your doorstep.
Seafood Marinara is a versatile product for Italian food.
- Weight indicated is the minimum what you will receive
How To Prepare Seafood Marinara
- Pour products into the pan at medium-high heat until it begins to simmer.
- Cover pan tightly and reduce heat to low; liquid should simmer, not boil.
- Cook 4 to 5 minutes for frozen seafood or 2 minutes for fresh/thawed fish.
- Turn off heat and let seafood rest in liquid for 5 minutes.
Depending on the dish you are making, you can then start to flavour the mix.