|How to Store|
Seafood Mix ~ 500g
Seafood Mix contains a mix of different seafoods including Scallops/Baby Scallops with Skirt, mussels, Clams, Octopuses and Shrimps.
Seafood Mix is a versatile product for Italian.
We maintain a temperature controlled cold chain to ensure our products maintain product quality from time of manufacture to your doorstep.
- Defrost overnight in a refrigerator and consume within 24 hours
Once defrosted do not refreeze
- Please be sure to heat and cooked.
- Not Sashimi Grade
- Appearance, color, package design between the photo and the real thing may be different
- Weight indicated is the minimum what you will receive
How To Prepare Seafood Marinara
- Pour products into the pan at medium-high heat until it begins to simmer.
- Cover pan tightly and reduce heat to low; liquid should simmer, not boil.
- Cook 4 to 5 minutes for frozen seafood or 2 minutes for fresh/thawed fish.
- Turn off heat and let seafood rest in liquid for 5 minutes.
Depending on the dish you are making, you can then start to flavour the mix.