|How to Store|
Shrimp & Roasted Corn Chowder
From SGD $13.30
Tired of soups that are thin and bland in taste?
Award winning Shrimp & Roasted Corn Chowder that contains NO MSG or trans fat.
Thick and creamy with chunks of seafood.
Be assured you are eating only hand peeled shrimps and fresh fish, thickened the traditional way with a roux, not chemicals or additives.
We use only 100% natural ingredients and time tested recipes.
Ingredients Shrimp & Roasted Corn Chowder:
Light Cream, Shrimp Stock (Water, Shrimp, Salt), Potatoes, Water, Corn & Roasted Corn, Onions, Shrimp, Red Bell Peppers, Contains 2% or less of: Sugar, Butter (Cream, Salt), Modified Corn Starch, Wheat Flour, Soybean Oil, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Garlic and Spices.
ALLERGENS: Milk, Shrimp, Soy and Wheat.
- Award Winning Recipe
- No Trans Fat
- NO MSG
- Allergens: Milk, Shrimp, Soy and Wheat.
- Ready to eat
- Weight indicated is the minimum what you will receive
- Place unopened bag in rapidly boiling water for approximately 10 minutes (thawed) or 20 minutes (frozen).
- Stir bag in water occasionally to avoid bag sticking to the bottom.
- Carefully remove bag from boiling water.
- Cut corner of bag and pour into serving bowl.
USE CAUTION- Bag and contents will be hot!
- Pour thawed product from package into microwave-safe bowl.
- Stir and loosely cover.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring halfway.
- Let stand in microwave for 1 minute.
- Carefully remove from microwave.
USE CAUTION – bowl and contents will be hot!
NOTE: Microwave times may vary. Do not allow contents to boil.